Several retailers offer a rewards program for customers to visit stores often and purchase more with the benefit of saving their money.
Wendy’s is a leading fast-food restaurant chain with over 6000 branch locations across the nation. If you are a regular customer at Wendy’s you can benefit from a lot of deals that are offered for every purchase.
Let’s see if Wendy’s has a rewards program benefit for their customers.
Does Wendy’s Have A Rewards Program?
Wendy’s does offer a rewards program for customers since July 2020. You can earn 10 points for $1 in-restaurant or online purchases through Wendy’s app. The reward options range from 150 to 700 points and one reward can be used per purchase that will expire in 30 days.
Wendy’s customers can benefit from additional coupons in Wendy’s app that can be redeemed.
All you need is to create a MyWendy’s account on Wendy’s app. You will start earning points after every purchase you make online or Scan a QR code at the counter, pick up area, or kiosk.
If you’re ready to join MyWendy’s rewards program, sign up online.
However, you cannot earn reward points if you place your order at Wendy’s through third-party delivery services such as Grubhub, Doordash, or UberEats.
How Does Wendy’s Rewards Work?
Wendy’s customers can earn up to 10 points for every $1 spent on food and if you spend $70, you can get one of the top rewards.
- Sign Up with an e-mail or Google account or install Wendy’s app. Download Wendy’s app iOs | Android
- Place your order.
- You will start earning points after your first order.
- Your points are added to your account.
The other way to earn points is to Scan a QR code in your app at the restaurant counter or pick up window or at the kiosk.
Points will be added to your account after two hours of your purchase. However, you can only use the points that are displayed in your account balance.
Please note that although contactless payment is very convenient, Wendy’s currently does not accept Apple Pay. However, you can use Apple Pay to order via delivery services like DoorDash and UberEats.
After completing these easy steps, you will become Wendy’s Reward Program Member and you will earn points.
Learn More: Full Explanation of Wendy’s Rewards Program
What Are the Perks of Wendy’s Rewards?
The launch of Wendy’s rewards encourages customers to use Wendy’s app directly for their orders. Their app provides the details of coupons and Wendy’s Dollar Deal.
Food discounts and sales of other restaurants are also available in the app.
Some of the benefits of Wendy’s rewards are as follows.
- Earn 10 points for each purchase.
- New members receive 2x points on their first order.
- Free Birthday meals.
- Some food items offer bonus points for a certain period.
- Wendy’s has special offers, coupons, and deals that are updated in its app.
- You can get free food with any purchase using Wendy’s app.
What Can I Get with Wendy’s Rewards?
As a Wendy’s Reward Member, you can earn points for each purchase that can be redeemed for free menu items. You will get a reward for each purchase.
With Wendy’s Rewards, you can get the following items.
|4-Piece Chicken Nuggets||150|
|Small Hot Coffee||150|
|Small Seasoned Breakfast Potatoes||200|
|Crispy Chicken Sandwich||250|
|Junior Bacon Cheeseburger||300|
|Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit||400|
|Premium Chicken Sandwich||500|
|Made To Crave Sandwich||650|
Wendy’s does not offer annual rewards, their best rewards programs include birthday deals, free food for every purchase, bonus points.
To know more about Wendy’s rewards and offers, you can email or call customer care at Wendy’s.
How Much Does Wendy’s Points Worth?
Wendy’s Reward Points worth you to earn points that are added to your account. You can redeem the earned points to buy new items through Wendy’s app.
These rewards are worth earning 10 points for every $1 purchase. If you make more purchases, you can earn up to 700 points.
- If you spend $15 on Chicken Nuggets, you can earn 150points.
- When you purchase $45 of Dave’s Single, you will earn 450 points.
- If you order $70 of Baconator, you will get one of the top-earning points of 700.
You can also check on their latest special offers like Friday Freebies and coupons to get a free menu item with any of the purchases.
There are some exceptions to earn points.
- You don’t earn points when you order Wendy’s food through any other third-party delivery service like Doordash.
- Although you earn points with Wendy’s gift card, you cannot score points when you buy a Wendy’s gift card.
- You can earn points on the balance of your order, but you cannot earn points on the amount discounted from the reward.
- You can use only one reward or offer per order.
Important: if you forgot to scan your receipt at the restaurant, you can request points by submitting your receipt online within 24 hours.
How Can I Redeem Andy’s Rewards?
The next thing you are curious to know is how to redeem the points. It is a simple procedure.
You can trade your points in Rewards Store for anything you want to purchase. Just follow these steps to redeem your points.
- Open Wendy’s app.
- Click the Rewards section to see your earned points.
- Browse “Visit Rewards Store” to see the available items that you can trade-in your points for.
- Add your reward to your order or load it to your Rewards Card.
- Click on your Reward.
- Choose “Use in Mobile Order” and start ordering.
- Or else, choose “Use in the restaurant.”
- Scan the QR code at the store counter, pick-up section, or kiosk.
When you want to redeem your points for a reward or offer, the oldest point you earned will be taken first.
Remember to use the points and rewards on time as points expire 365 days from the day you earned them. Rewards also expire in 30 days from the day you claim it.
You can always keep updated on the rewards. Likewise, you need to check the point balance you earned.
When you sign in on your account in Wendy’s app, select the Rewards and below that, you can see your total earning points there.
Is Wendy’s Rewards Program Wendy’s Rewards Worth It?
Wendy’s Rewards is certainly worth it for food lovers and regular customers as they can benefit from special rewards and offers. Coupons and happy hour deals are available for different menu items.
Regular customers can potentially make use of it as they save money through rewards. For instance, Wendy’s latest deal of French Fries Guarantee enables people to bring back the ordered fries if they are unsatisfied and exchange them for free.
All the customers who have accounts on Wendy’s app are eligible to get the rewards and earn points while you order.
However, some restrictions on offers and reward redemption disappoint customers. But a wide range of seasonal offers and rewards make the customers happy and come back to Wendy’s more often.
Related: Does Wendy’s Have Milkshakes?