Loyalty programs emerged as an indispensable part of several major restaurant chains. To reward the customers for their loyalty generate business growth and drive purchasers to shop often.
Pizza Hut, an American fast-food restaurant chain with over 18,000 outlets worldwide.
Continue reading to know whether Pizza Hut participates in the Rewards Program.
Does Pizza Hut Have A Rewards Program?
Pizza Hut launched its new loyalty program Hut Rewards on August 1st, 2021. Anyone can participate and the registered members will earn 2 points on every $1 spent online to exchange for free food such as medium or large pizza, Breadsticks, or Boneless Wings.
Hut Rewards is open to anyone above 16 years. The existing members can log into the account to make the purchase. For new members, it is easy to join the program by creating an account online at pizzahut.com.
Click the Hut Rewards on the home page and sign up by providing a valid email ID, Phone number, and other details. Once enrolled, you can start earning points to get free food.
You need to identify yourself by providing your phone number at participating restaurants to earn points during in-store or by phone purchase. The points will be automatically added to your account after every qualifying online or in-restaurant order.
The delivery fee is also included in earning points on purchases. It may take up to 48 hours for the earned points to appear on the account. The points can be redeemed for deals and offers.
Additionally, promotional points can be earned by accessing the promotional offers. Such points are added separately on the within Rewards section of the app.
Learn more: Pizza Hut’s Hut Rewards
What Are the Perks Of Hut Rewards?
The Hut Reward members will start earning points on the first order itself. The collected points reward you with a free Pizza with unlimited toppings. The increased points will result in higher rewards like a large size Pizza other eligible menu items.
- Anyone who joins the program will earn points after every purchase.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on the purchase.
- Dine-in, Carryout, Delivery orders are eligible for earning points.
- The earned points will reward you with a free pizza.
- You can upgrade your reward pizza to the Original Stuffed Crust for an extra charge.
- A birthday reward provides free Breadsticks or Cinnamon rolls with a $5 minimum purchase.
- The birthday reward is valid for 3 weeks.
- Promotional points are offered to members for promotional offers.
- As long as you make purchases, the points will not expire.
Related article: Best Restaurant Rewards Program 2021
What Can I Get with Hut Rewards?
The collected points can be redeemed by purchasing qualifying items at the participating restaurants. Limited-time offers and deals help you earn double rewards that can be redeemed for a free menu item.
|8 pc. Boneless Wings||125|
|Medium 2 Topping Pizza||200|
|Large Any Pizza||300|
On your birthday you will get reward food like Cinnamon Roll and Breadsticks. The birthday gift is valid for up to three weeks. You can contact customer service to know whether they provide any other annual rewards.
Pizza Hut regularly updates the latest deals and offers through the app. The available deals are as follows.
- Wing Wednesday- Large Traditional Wings, Breaded Boneless Wings.
- Big Dinner Box- 2 Medium 1 Topping Pizzas, 5 Breadsticks, Choice of Pasta/Wings. (Skip the Sides and get 3 Medium 1 Topping Pizzas)
- 10 Cinnabon Mini Rolls
- BookItBundle- 2 Large 3 Topping Pizzas and Breadsticks(Every $1 will be donated to First Book)
- Pepsi Cola 4 Pack
- 10 Tastemaker Large Up to 3 Toppings
- Value Line Up Choose 2 or more- Get Medium 1 Topping Pizza, Boneless Wings, or Cinnabon Mini Rolls when you purchase two or more.
Related article: Does Pizza Hut Have Salads?
How Much Does Hut Rewards Points Worth?
Hut Rewards are worth it to get free Pizza and other eligible menu items at participating restaurants. Additionally, you can enjoy limited-time deals and offers by redeeming the earned points online or in-restaurant orders.
For example, if you have 100 points in your account, you get free Breadsticks of 75 points which is the minimum point. For 300 points, you are eligible to get a free large Pizza.
- A 2- Topping reward Pizza is available with a choice of Hand Tossed or Thin Crispy Crust.
- Any Pizza Reward comes with any recipe and topping, Choice of crust. Any Pizza can be upgraded to Original Stuffed Crust or extra Cheese for an additional charge.
However, the free reward Pizza is available only for in-store or pick-up orders. The delivery option may charge you an additional $10 for the reward which can be a disappointment for the customers.
The gift card purchase, School Cafeteria purchases, Taxes, tips, donations, Third-party deliveries do not qualify for earning points.
Learn more: Hut Rewards Terms and Conditions
How Can I Redeem Hut Rewards Points?
To redeem your earned points visit the Pizza Hut website or app and select Redeem button. You need to place the order by adding the free loyalty item to the cart for immediate use. As of now, you can redeem items only online.
The members can also redeem exclusive offers from Pizza Hut. It is displayed in the “Just for You” section in the Hut Rewards app. To redeem it, tap the Redeem button near the offer.
You can check the balance points available beforehand to get the reward-free food. The earned points will be displayed near the Hut Rewards tab or visit the “Manage Account” section on PizzaHut.com.
As long as you continue purchasing the points will not expire. However inactive accounts will be expired within three weeks.
Is Hut Rewards Worth It?
Although there are certain limitations for earning points, in total Hut Rewards is worth joining for customers to get rewards Pizza and other free eligible items. The members can benefit from weekly deals like Wing Wednesday, Limited-time deals, and birthday rewards by redeeming the earned points.
Anyone who joins the program will receive Hut Rewards benefits from the first purchase itself. You can check out the offers at your nearest restaurant chain by adding a zip code to your account.